Type of information and data
ScreenSaverz will collect data, including personal and non-identifiable data, where:
- you are in contact with ScreenSaverz or the ScreenSaverz website,
- you subscribe to the ScreenSaverz newsletter,
- open or answer to ScreenSaverz email, or
- connect or link to any website via social networks.
ScreenSaverz believes that a more personal experience will be useful for you if ScreenSaverz knows more about you and what you like. However, you can limit the amount of data you share with ScreenSaverz and the amount of data ScreenSaverz shares with you.
- E-mail of a commercial nature. Subject to the instructions in any email of a commercial nature sent by ScreenSaverz, you can choose not to receive emails of a commercial nature from ScreenSaverz. Note that you may still receive messages of a non-commercial nature if you unsubscribe from messages of a commercial nature.
Use of data
- to ensure the operation, maintenance and improvement of the ScreenSaverz website;
- to analyse the effectiveness of advertising;
- to communicate and provide additional information of interest to you;
- to send reminders, technical notifications, updates, security alerts, support or administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information to you, the user of the website.
- to meet daily business needs of ScreenSaverz, such as administrative tasks within the website, analytics, fraud prevention or law enforcement;
- for any other occasional business purposes related or connected to the above provisions.
ScreenSaverz may also use the information collected in the manner described in the present Privacy Policies with your consent or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
When and why we disclose information
We may share your personal data as required or permitted by law in the following cases:
- with ScreenSaverz business partners to provide services that are committed to the protection of personal data;
- where such disclosure is required for the purposes of enforcing the obligations in the proceedings or in connection with the provision of the ScreenSaverz goods or services requested; or
- compliance with court orders and government requirements, or as necessary for functions in support of audit, compliance and corporate governance;
- in response to subpoenas or similar court proceedings, including proceedings by law enforcement, regulators and courts in Slovenia and in other countries where ScreenSaverz operates;
- with your consent.
Perhaps ScreenSaverz will reveal non-identifiable data:
- for the same reasons that ScreenSaverz may share personal data;
- to enable targeted content and ads; or
- to enable ScreenSaverz and/or ScreenSaverz ads or business partners to be posted on the website through third-party ad servers and third-party websites and to analyze the effectiveness of the ads.
Provide your personal information to ScreenSaverz when you visit the ScreenSaverz website, sign up to receive ScreenSaverz notifications or otherwise when ScreenSaverz provides personal information while using the website. ScreenSaverz also collects personal information when you contact the Web with ScreenSaverz for customer support services.
Device information can be collected automatically and immediately after your device connects to the website and ScreenSaverz, even if you haven't signed up to the website using the device. For questions about your mobile's security and privacy settings, see the instructions from your mobile service provider or your device manufacturer to learn how to change your settings.
Protection of personal data
ScreenSaverz has implemented a data protection program that contains options for administrative, technical and physical control with a view to reasonable protection of personal data. However, you should be aware that no internet data transfer method or electronic data storage method is completely safe. Although ScreenSaverz can't provide you with security, it strives to protect your data and continually review and improve its data protection measures. However, no internet data transfer method or electronic data storage method is 100% secure. Therefore, the absolute security of screensaverz download cannot be guaranteed.
ScreenSaverz shall keep your data as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which your personal data was collected, except where the continued retention of the data complies with the relevant data retention regulations or for the purposes of the operation of the website.
The website may contain social media options, such as liking, tracking, or posting buttons provided by third-party social networks such as Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn (hereinafter referred to as "social media options"). These social media options can collect your IP address and a list of pages you've visited on screensaverz, or they can set a cookie to allow social media options to work properly. Social media options are generally hosted by third parties, but can also be hosted directly on the ScreenSaverz website. Your interaction with social media options is governed by third-party privacy rules on the social media network that provides social media options. For further questions, please contact the Data Ombudsman ScreenSaverz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third-party privacy practices
Transfer of ownership and management changes
ScreenSaverz reserves the right to disclose the transfer or licensing of any data related to the Website, including disclosure of the transfer or licensing of personal data:
- the future owner, co-owner, operator of one or more websites or any work or management related to part of one or more websites;
- in connection with the merger, consolidation or restructuring of a company, the sale of all or almost all of ScreenSaverz's shares and or assets or other corporate changes, which includes, without limitation, due diligence procedures.
The website is intended for the general public and is not intended for children under 16 years of age. ScreenSaverz will immediately delete the data associated with each account that will be used to obtain information that it is connected to a registered user who is not at least 16 years old.
You have certain rights in connection with your personal data and their processing by ScreenSaverz, i.e., you have the right to obtain information about whether ScreenSaverz has access to your personal data, access your personal data with which ScreenSaverz has, request rectification, update, supplement or erasure of your personal data, and contact the Supervisory Authority. Some of these rights may be subject to exceptions or limitations. You can exercise these rights at any time if you submit requests regarding your personal information to email@example.com.
Your rights include:
- Right to object. In some cases, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, which are processed on the basis of legitimate interests. You are always free to opt out of the future collection of your personal data by ScreenSaverz and ScreenSaverz business partners by terminating the use of the ScreenSaverz website and services.
- Right of access. You have the right to know what information about you is available to ScreenSaverz and, in some cases, the right to receive this information. To exercise this right, contact ScreenSaverz and tell ScreenSaverz that you want to exercise the right of access and tell you what specific information you want to receive. ScreenSaverz reserves the right to request reasonable evidence confirming your identity before providing you with information. It should be noted that ScreenSaverz may not be able to provide all the information you are asking for. If ScreenSaverz will not be able to provide you with certain data that you have asked for, ScreenSaverz will explain the cause. ScreenSaverz will attempt to respond to any request about the right of access as soon as possible, but in any case always within one month of receiving your request and confirming your identity. For privacy questions, you can write to ScreenSaverz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to rectification of personal data. ScreenSaverz strives to keep the information about you in its possession correct and up to date. If you find that any information about you at ScreenSaverz is incorrect, please contact email@example.com and ScreenSaverz will correct the data as soon as possible.
- The right to delete data. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data at the disposal of ScreenSaverz. If you want to, write to ScreenSaverz at firstname.lastname@example.org. ScreenSaverz reserves the right to request additional information to confirm your identity before processing your request. Once ScreenSaverz receives all the information necessary to confirm your identity, it will delete your personal information as soon as possible, and always within one month of receiving the request and confirming your identity. It should be noted that ScreenSaverz may retain some or all of the data, for example, to comply with legal obligations or to protect or enforce rights. Your data can be preserved in anonymised form by ScreenSaverz.
- The right to data portability. In some circumstances, you have the right to request that ScreenSaverz provide you with personal data provided by ScreenSaverz in order to transfer the data to another data controller. If you want to, write to ScreenSaverz at email@example.com.
- Data processing restriction. In some cases, you have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data.
- The right to withdraw consent. In cases where the processing of your personal data by ScreenSaverz is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent without consequence at any time by contacting ScreenSaverz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right of appeal. You have the right to file a complaint against ScreenSaverz. You can do this by contacting the supervisory authority in the country where you live.
ScreenSaverz may refuse to process claims that are unreasonably common, require disproportionate technical effort, threaten the privacy of others, are grossly impractical or have no basis in applicable law.
Definition of terms
- Contractual processors: means, taken together, all third parties with which ScreenSaverz operates and/or enters into contracts to support the ScreenSaverz business and activities.
- Cookie: Means a unique identifier that usually consists of pieces of text and code.
- Device information: Means data related to the device you use to access, use, or interact with a website, such as an operating system type or mobile device model, a web browser, a domain, and other system settings, the language used by your system, the country and time zone of your device, geolocation, a unique device identifier or other device identifier, advertising identifier, identification of the mobile operator and information on the device software platform and hardware (firmware).
- Non-identifiable information: Means information that cannot in itself reveal your identity, including cookie data and device information. Non-identifiable data can be obtained from personal data.
- Other sources: Means data sources through which ScreenSaverz legally retrieves your data and that were outside the scope of the present Privacy Rules at the time of data collection.
- Personal data: means data that relates specifically to you, or can be used together with other data held about you by ScreenSaverz, to establish your identity. Personal data are the following information: e-mail address, first name, surname, nationality, address, postal code, city, country, company name, company size, industry in which the company operates, your position in the company and/or your profession.
- Contact information: Your first and last name, postal addresses, email addresses, account name on social media sites, phone numbers, or other addresses to which you can receive different message formats.
Cookies we use
The cookie list is broken down by the backend services we use to perform ScreenSaverz activities on this site. For further information on cookie use and privacy, please visit the dedicated pages of the back-end system providers we use; their connections are set out below.
We use Webflow to build and host our website.
We use Airtable to capture user data (registration forms, surveys, etc.).